Friday, October 3, 2008

Mmmm, tasty!

It's no wonder I am a tad off from my goal weight these days. The cafeteria at my work has some awesome hamburgers and onion rings. In fact, their onion rings make my top 3 for most favorite onion rings. As for the hamburger, it's all about the bun. Soft and fresh.

Now before you go and knock me for my Diet Coke can shining next to my styrofoam to-go container, there is an actual non-diet-related reason for drinking it. Whenever Kyle and I went out to dinner while dating (over seventeen years ago), he would order a Diet Coke due to his diabetes, and I would order a Coke. More often than not, they would server Kyle the Coke and me the Diet Coke. You know, me being a girl and all. I got tired of switching it around, I just opted to start ordering Diet Coke as well. Now I can't even drink Coke Zero because it tastes too sweet to me.

Mmm, those o-rings were mighty tasty!

Now that you know what's on my favorite food list, what's on yours?

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wouldn't knock you for the Diet Coke. It's the only sane thing in that picture.

kathall said...

omg...i am so coming over there for lunch soon. that food looks delicious (as does the diet coke)!