Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My last day of school

This was an awesome year of school. This year I met 2 new friends,#1 Nikko, she has black hair, and she's the one in the blue dress by me (Cate).#2 Nikko's sister, Addison. She's the one behind me & Nikko. Nikko & I live close by each other, so we walk to & from school together & she will be my new BFF. Nikko will be my new BFF because my other BFF (Bella) is going to a new school, but Nikko will stay at Kenny school so that is why Nikko will be my new BFF through the rest of 2011 and 2012.

My mom says I have to write down my three favorite things about the school year:
#1 I really liked my second grade art projects.
#2 I liked the new books in media.
And #3 I really liked Ms.Hunter, my second grade teacher.

1 comment:

cbcoleman said...

Way to go Cate! I hope you'll have lots of fun with your friends over the summer too. Congrats on a successful year in second grade!