Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sleepless in the Midwest

I don't do well when I can't fall asleep. It so rarely happens that I don't know how to function the next day. I really hope tonight is not going to be one of those nights.

Max fell asleep on the way home from Grandma and Grandpa's. He didn't stir when we tried to wake him up for supper. I hope he makes it all the way through the night.

Cate will jump out of bed right away when her alarm goes off. We hit our snooze two, three four times. I can be really efficient getting some hard shut-eye during those 7-minute intervals.

I took two advil. Hope it helps. Morning will come soon. Tomorrow will be a busy day.

2 comments:

Char Ollinger Waughtel said...

PS....Kyle is 52?????? Better look again.

Jensens6021 said...

Yeah, I know. I made that change as a prank...still waiting to see if he'll notice