Saturday, January 21, 2012

LION KING

This is Cate and I think this is the best musical I've ever seen.  It was great.
Aunt Jeanine was sick, so she gave the tickets to Grandma and Papa, but Grandma couldn't go because she had a different plan to play cards.  So she dropped them off at our house so Daddy and I went to see the Lion King.
When Daddy told me what we were going to do, I was very excited!  I decided we should go to Panera for dinner.  We dressed up fancy for the musical.  I think Daddy was handsome.
I think other people should go to the musical, the Lion King. 
My favorite part was the beginning.  Some people in an elephant suit came down the aisle next to us!  On the other aisle, a rhino came by with a string of birds on the back!  There were people who were pretending to be goats on the balcony for the beginning.  They were at the very beginning because they were the first to come out.  The giraffe people were on stilts on their hands and feet.  There was a cheetah person--he was cool!  I really, really loved the beginning.  I wish Mommy could see it.  Zazu was a puppet and he was white instead of blue like in the movie. 
I want to go on a Cate and Mommy day for the next adventure.

1 comment:

Jane said...

What a wonderful date...and a great summary of the evening. Thank you for sharing, Cate. Love and hugs from Alaska...Grandma Jane