Friday, March 23, 2012

I Have Mail

Cate is continuing to send me her in-school writing exercises via google docs. Since I've been in Utah for work this week, it was especially nice to receive the two recent projects today.

POEMS HIDE
By Catherine Marie Jensen

Poems hide.....
in the touch of my soft and fluffy sky
blue pillow I sleep on every night.
in the taste of chicken Rice-a-roni hot dish, with the tasty rice and chicken.
in the sight of my little fairy friends that come to show me their little magic spells.
in the smell of freshly baked Pillsbury cookies, soft and chewy cookies.
in the sound of the little birds singing in the beautiful spring weather.

------------------------

HAIKU--COLORFUL FLOWERS
By Catherine Marie Jensen

Pretty red roses.
Beautiful forget-me-nots.
Colorful flowers.

Dainty pink roses.
Wonderful yellow daisies.
Beautiful flowers.

Say bye-bye flowers,
Yell hello fall and winter.
Wonderful colors.

No comments: