Sunday, August 12, 2012

The dream that could almost be real

Apparently, it was a dreamy night last night. I noticed a facebook friend posted a blog post about his almost sleepless night. I slept really well and had many dreams. Some made me sad and left wanting more, one in particular made me roll my eyes and chuckle. This is what remained as I reconstructed the dream aloud:

My in-laws were house-sitting prior to leaving on a trip to London. My mother-in-law called us once they got to London and left a voicemail saying, "Hi, we are in London, but wanted to let you know that it seems we accidentally set our friends' house on fire. We called 911, but couldn't stay because we didn't want to miss our flight. Just wanted to let you know. Talk to you later. Love ya. Bye!"

After relaying this to Kyle this morning, I laughed and said, "Part of me wouldn't put it past your mom to do exactly that. She's so set in her ways." Kyle piqued an eyebrow, paused and said, "You're probably right."

No comments: