Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Trick or Treaters

Catherine and Max's costume dreams came true this year. Catherine wanted to be a Paduan Jedi (see Star Wars reference here).
Max wanted to be Wall-e. We missed the mass-produced costumes by at least one Halloween season, so we ended up having to make it ourselves. It ended up turning out great!
Catherine made it six houses and said: "I'm done. I want to go home now." She got whammed with a fever. Max went along with Kyle for another couple of blocks. He took home more than enough candy for both kids.

4 comments:

Cate said...

Her pose is fabulous! I'm sorry she didn't get to enjoy the whole night. I hope she's feeling better.

Beyond the construction of a wall-e costume which is impressive in itself - I have to say that I think the face "dirt" was a great idea.

I tried to get my kids to guess what Max's costume was and I gave them these hints...
Yellow, claw hands and likes trash

They guessed garbage collector :)

Jessica said...

Great costumes. Adorable kids.

Jensens6021 said...

one adult thought Max was a coalminer!

kathall said...

your costumes kick butt! i'm sending my kids to your house next year, miss creative!!